WORKSHOPS & Consulting
"Whether a consultant is doing all he can to help you doesn’t matter. What does matter is if he is actually able to do everything he can."
(Karl Heinz Karius)
- Are you looking to save expenses while improving the quality of your events?
- You’re aware that each change needs to be accepted by all parties within the company?
- You push the development of your own event guidelines?
- You wish to increase sales?
- You’re looking for the right marketing channels?
- You’d like to make a successful impression on your clients?
For planners and providers:
- You wish to consolidate your event business?
- You’re considering utilising technological systems and online portals in your MICE business?
- You aim to optimise processes within you event organisation sensibly?
If you’ve answered at least one question with “YES” and aren’t sure how to confront the upcoming challenge, I’m the right person to support you in your intentions.
As an expert in the MICE sector, my core competency lies in target-aimed guidance within the area of event consolidation. During workshops and through analysing your needs together with the partners within the company, we question your expectations in detail as well as examine operative and strategic approaches carefully in order to focus entirely on the deficits of your organisation. I do believe you should “never change a winning team”, as, in most cases, it isn’t entirely necessary to make changes to already established procedures, because it may lead essential users and key users within the company to adopt an obtrusive attitude.
I’m one of few experts who have been developing event guidelines together with companies. Are you too looking for expert support? If so, feel free to contact me, as I’m looking forward to sharing sensible, efficient and professional advice with you.